All over the world GREINER switchgear controls complex operations associated with power supply and distribution.Our customers trust the decades of experience and know-how of our technical experts.They can also expect just as high a standard from the after-sales service.
After-sales service at GREINER includes:
Spares & consumables
- Sophisticated logistics guarantee that spare parts are supplied as quickly as possible.
Assembly, installation & commissioning
- Our engineers will provide support for our products from delivery to final commissioning.
Maintenance & service contracts
- Regular inspections reduce the failure risk and increase production process reliability.
- We offer on-site customer service.
- Our qualified engineers are equipped with special tools to carry out any necessary servicing directly on site.
- Hands-on, product-related training for operators and users
- Fastest response times allow faults to be rectified quickly and flexibly.
- Many GREINER systems can be extended quite easily to optimise the production process.
Original inspection in accordance with VDE
- Power-frequency withstand voltage and commissioning test
- In our in-house test station we are able to carry out h.v. tests with a maximum voltage of 141 kV / impulse voltage and 100 kV / power-frequency withstand voltage.
- We carry out temperature measurements with rated currents up to 3150 A 3-phase in our temperature-rise test station.During this test temperature sensors pick up the temperature at various points and automatically record the results in a file.Load-dependent simulations of a range of outgoing feeders are possible by using different load resistors.
- We carry out EMC tests on the system both in our factory and at the customer’s site.